Free Land for Free People!
Proceeds from this People's Project Radical Raccoons Pirate Zip Hoodie go to the People's Project 501(c)(3) nonprofit to support our missions:
1. Free Land Communities
In which we acquire lands as a nonprofit collective and hold them in a Land Trust for people who uphold the values of Earth Stewardship, Autonomy, Equality, and Peaceful Cooperation to gather upon and live in community, for free.
2. Permaculture Mutual Aid Network
In which we connect communities, land stewards, and working groups with similar goals and values to facilitate permaculture practices, resource sharing, various forms of relief and assistance in the forms of mutual aid and holding safe space.
Designed with style and comfort in mind, this hoodie will quickly become your new favorite. It’s made from soft fleece inside and outside, with a sturdy metal zipper, convenient front pockets, and a hood with color-matched drawstrings.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (271 g/m²)
• Yarn diameter: 20 singles
• Soft fleece fabric inside and outside
• Air-jet spun yarn for reduced piling
• Regular fit
• Metal zipper
• Front pouch pockets
• Unlined hood with color-matched drawcord
• Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband, and cuffs
• Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107
• Blank products sourced from Honduras and El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
top of page
bottom of page