Free Land for Free People!
Proceeds from this Garden Commune or Cult Scary Unisex Raglan Sweatshirt go to the People's Project 501(c)(3) nonprofit to support our missions:
1. Free Land Communities
In which we acquire lands as a nonprofit collective and hold them in a Land Trust for people who uphold the values of Earth Stewardship, Autonomy, Equality, and Peaceful Cooperation to gather upon and live in community, for free.
2. Permaculture Mutual Aid Network
In which we connect communities, land stewards, and working groups with similar goals and values to facilitate permaculture practices, resource sharing, various forms of relief and assistance in the forms of mutual aid and holding safe space.
Feel comfy and look stylish in this unisex organic raglan sweatshirt. Its brushed fleece lining will make you feel like you’re being hugged by a cloud of softness . . . and the 100% cotton exterior will ensure a smooth feel on the outside.
• 100% organic cotton exterior
• Charcoal Melange’s exterior is 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester
• 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester interior
• 97% organic cotton, 3% elastane ribs
• Fabric weight: 8.3 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Fabric weight for Charcoal Melange: 10.3 oz/yd² (348 g/m²)
• Raglan sleeves
• Neck tape
• Brushed fleece lining
• 2 × 2 ribbed cuffs, collar, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
top of page
bottom of page